Layaway vs Rent-To-Own
Layaway allows purchasers to put a deposit on a product to secure it for later purchase. With the holiday season coming up, this has been a popular option over the years. When it comes to layaway vs rent-to-own, the latter offers an even better deal. Here’s why you should look into rent-to-own over layaway:
- You get to take the item home immediately. With layaway, you usually have to wait to bring the item home.
- You have more flexibility in payments. With layaway, you’re stuck making set payments until the item reaches zero. Rent-to-own, you have the option to pay 90 days same as cash, or make small weekly payments that are affordable.
- You can’t rent-to-own at anytime. With layaway, the option usually only comes around during the holidays. This way you have extra time to think about a purchase instead of just diving into it during the hectic holiday season.
- You can change your mind with rent-to-own. So if you decide you no longer need a product purchased or want to upgrade to something better, you’re not stuck with it unlike layaway where the product purchased is yours.
- A larger selection is available with rent-to-own unlike layaway where the selection is typically limited. This way you can be choosy and not have to settle on a product.
Come by any of the 5 Star Rental Purchase Stores for more information about layaway vs rent-to-own and why you should do the latter.